21 Jun B1-AKT and Beyond CSR – Game Changers: the 40+ Project
BeyondCSR within the context of its Global Goals on Sustainable Development Initiatives, launches in collaboration with Impact Hub Athens, on Tuesday March 14th, at 18:00-21:00 at the premises of Impact Hub “The 40+ project: The GameChangers”; with the support (among others) of: B1-AKT, European Parliament’s Representation in Greece, European Commission’s Representation to Greece, The Embassy of Israel, The Kingdom of the Netherlands in Greece, Hellenic Federation of IT and Telecoms (SEPE), the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, the Hellenic Start-up Association, ESADE Business and Law School Alumni, the Circle of Inspiring Women for Sustainable Development (CIWOS), and the New Consumers Institute of Greece.
The idea: Global Goals 4,5, 8, 10; Tackle social, age, gender stereotypes and inequality, promote career change to 40+ age group.
- A European platform/one stop shop and educational tool in order to provide online and offline training, coaching and mentoring to “young” in the field social entrepreneurs or career changers
- An incubator, accelerator on Sustainable Development Pillars and Social Entrepreneurship
- Exchange know- how of Soc Ents, initiatives, projects.
- Promote cross generation exchange of know- how, while also calling for refugees of the 40+ group who wish to acquire new skills
- Map out services already available, as well as skills and needs for 40+ Start uppers or in career re-definition process , in order to identify gaps and best practice in service delivery on Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development Goals 4 pillars
- Design the content of the platform which will provide holistic services , such as online and offline training, boot camps, coaching and mentoring and educational tools and courses
- Identify market potential and connections to labor market, impact investors and big corporations CSR
- Piloting, prototype, review, and refine concept and roll out
- Overall duration 16 months from launching event to end of piloting-prototype
- Tap into the wealth of knowledge, experience and talents of 40+ to address the Sustainable Development Goals Agenda
- Provide a holistic bespoke support service that is currently non available for 40+ and on as GameChangers
- Maximize the use of ICT tools in order to generate Impact